Friday, January 21, 2011

so far..



hell! im freaking tired now :OO
ahahh school, not much to comment on~
except on 19th of january, it was d first day i was absent due to asthma


my opah has a nebulizer
so yeahh, used hers

:)) before this, me n my newfound buddies went out to catch a movie
Paranormal Activity 2 *winkwink
fuckinggg scaaaarrrryyyyy!! dat was my first n last try of watching horror at cinema tho
LOL bt seriously, ta tenang tido bbrpa following nytes
imagining will i..... okay, change d freaking subject now =,="


with Radha :)) he s aweshumly cool!

BTW, still hating my shorted hair XD but i dunnoo
smetimes, kinda liking it tho :)) looks younger n else~


FYI, im one of those people whose face is always changing - different thru times XD

newsfeed~ since d last update~~ ;))))
  1. less awkward at school, getting talkative noww hahaa
  2. my grndmuma wanted to live in an OLD FOLK's houz, said it eases her to pray n stuffs
  3. muhh borndayyy~~ <33333 turned 17 on 20th of january
hehh me, parents, syasya n eisya went to secret recipe to clbrate it


kucing ini sanad pemalas, juz lie down alll dayy loonggg


huhuu~~ 


ahhaaa before the meals were touched


woohoo! puassssss XDD

semenjak guna garnier light, muka makin putih >,<
in class, my classbuddies were all singing a happy birthday songg to meee
:'DDDDDD amat tersentuhhh~~ they all wrote wishes on a piece of paper :))
with a doggie drawn, imma name it parkour~ ahahhh
n a gift from izzati :))) thank youu so muchh gurllll!!
she s been extra freakingg helpful to me, still remember,
on d first day of school, she asked me, "u ny melayu k?"
n then she told me, i dun look like a malayboyyyy
dunno whether its a good thing or not thoo ahahhh


hadiah drpd izzati aisyah :))))))
thxssssss gurllll!!! adoree yaa


hadiah drpd fohmottt XD
thxs soo muxh babyboyyyy :DDDD

last note: my first malay essay scores 63% :DDDD teerraaaamaaattt banggaaaaa!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment