Wednesday, June 15, 2011

wahid.dua.three (written in the stars)


saya bujang, so saya malas nak lap the mirror :P


way home from swimming pool <3 that's my cuzzo btw


with my systahh, abir balkis :*


yes, kami sama hodoh, sama tak senonoh
wait, dy lawa lahh! T_T


on bike with shahril azmi (banglad), hoyyeahhoyyeah~
*this entry takes me 3 days to get it doneee B) i am so sloww~


it is 12.22 am now, hence my mind isnt at its best performance =,=
warghhh~ im still having holiday fever atm
oyyeah, talking bout them holy days, mine was coolll~
went out everyday :D shopping, cinema-ing, prostituting, walkinggg, meeting, rolling on the floor laughing out loud, rolling in the deep by adele, eating, singing, dancing, drawing, sleepingg, etc-ing :33
basically, i enjoyed myself~ howeva, one of my bezzybuddo, ray went to saudi arabia during the second week so yeah, less fun there..
btw, he is still there though, while im typing nonsense now C:



school has juz started and i am "holidaystruck", still~
like, the only stuffs i could bare to do at school are drawing and eating =,= fyi, a few nearby humans have been calling me 'fatso' T_T y'all juz wait biatches, im on my diet regimen noww XP
BTW, things at school are gettin busy, im trying to finish up my arts folio b4 due date, LK course worksss, undone homeworksss, blahhblahhssss, GOD, i need moree holidayssssss
woww, im a freaking procrastinator =,=" S.O.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment